Web client usually doesn't suddenly change from login to login, unless the
mid tier updates it's cache, so that's a head scratcher.

The thick client *can* respond to sudden changes... Can you see the tabs in
the thick client when using a Remedy Admin account? Perhaps the permissions
(tabs, workflow) need to be verified?

That's the first thing that comes to mind.

Good luck with it!
-JDHood