Did your Role mappings (or the groups that were mapped) change?
Application states?
(those are both odd things to have changed, but you never know)

The State of the Application "Remedy Change Management" is Production.

Groups and Roles haven't changed from OOTB I don't believe. What are the
OOTB settings for these?

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Thad Esser <thad.es...@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Did your Role mappings (or the groups that were mapped) change?
> Application states?
> (those are both odd things to have changed, but you never know)
>
> -Thad
>
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Gordon Frank <gjj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> **
>> All,
>>
>> I am working with CHG:Infrastructure Change with several custom Tabs
>> added to the
>>
>> "z2PH ChangeInfo"  Page Holder.
>>
>> Everything in the Page Holder disappeared suddenly on both the
>> web\MidTier client and Thick Client. This was not just the custom fields.
>> The OOTB Tabs and fields disappeared as well.
>>
>> The contents can still be seen in Developers Studio.
>>
>> I'm at a loss for how this could have happened.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> --
>>
>>  [image: Crab]
>> Gordon M. Frank
>> ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
>> Security + Certified
>> _ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_

 [image: Crab]
Gordon M. Frank
ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
Security + Certified