I have a guy that is using the Auto Complete function for Change Coordinator
and Change Manger very often. Basically he does not use the mouse at all.  When
the user is typing the auto complete is showing incorrect user names for a
group that is set in the Coordinator group field. Or the response is no matches
found.

DO NOT USE THE MOUSE TO ACCESS THE MENU. In an existing ticket clear out the
coordinator group and type a group name. Once the list comes up using the
tab/arrows highlight the group. Tab to the Coordinator field and type a letter
of a valid person in the group.

What is the impact to your business for this problem? (number and type of users
effected, potential loss of revenue, project delay). Slowing users down with
processing tickets.

BMC had a demo with me and we did find that if you typing the name in the
Change Coordinator fileld...user that do not have the System Role for a
coordinator for the selected group still will show in the list.

ARS: 7.6.04 SP5 201504301638
MT: Version 8.1.SP02 Patch 001 201411190135
IE version:  10.0.9200.17267 Update Version 10.0.25

Thanks,

Elmo Gentry
Remedy Application Developer
ITSM-J631, Jacobs