hi onkar,

Yeah we can use the instructions. But I need to have the validation as
both the fields are not menus and they r just only normal text fields.

In your second point u said Actions and Setfields. As normal Sr will
not have any basic form where can these actions can be perfomed? Can
uplease tell this point in more detail