Yes, this makes sense.  Thank you.

V/R,

~Vic
X44759

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of BradRemedy
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Upgrade advice

**
Hi Williamson

Probably best to review what that modifications are doing. Do these
modifications integrate with ITSM at all or are they a totally separate
application?

Depending on what the modifications are doing will affect whether you can
simple bring them across untouched or whether you need to review the code and
amend where required.

Hope this makes sense

Cheers
Brad

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Williamson, Victoria (CIV)