From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 1:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Run process command fails

**

Joel,
There are two reasons I can think of that world cause the delete too fail

1. The user performing the command doesn't have access to singe past of the
effort
2. The file in question I'd in use and cannot be deleted

So, to eliminate 2, can you delete the file manually?  Too eliminate 1, make
sure file/directory permissions are correct

On October 26, 2015 12:03:25 PM Joel Sender