Service Request ---> Approval ---> Work Order.

Depending on the template name or other criteria, push the INC/WO data to
another form
from where you should be able to send a notification/ invoke a webservice / run
process and complete the Request.

This is how I have done several automated fulfillment since SRM 2.0 to until
SRM 8.x. The push workflow from INC/ WO/ CRQ to a custom form is all data
driven so that it is scalable to other future requirements.

Regards,
Mahesh