If you have relationships between those CIs, they will identify first and
that may result in "unexpected" results.
Also keep in mind that if you have an ID rule and that ID rule doesn't meet
all the criteria in the rule, it's not going to find a match.  So if your
rule has Tag and SN, and only SN matches, ID moves to the next rule...

Janie