Hi Jarl,

Just to reconfirm before running the installer ,Did you also install after
importing data(entire DB) from some other remedy env first and then install
Remedy new version on top of that DB without specifying the value for field
"-J BMC_DATABASE_OPTION= "

If  we do it this way, all tables of Remedy 7.1 will be upgraded to Remedy
9 ver. after installation?

Thanks,
Vivek