**

I can't see if this has already been answered for you, so - did anyone suggest
creating an active link that fires on window close with an If Action of Run
Process?  You could use the PERFORM-ACTION-EXIT-APP and that should log them
out.

Janet Mahan
NSM Systems Admin II
EMBARQ

Voice: 941-766-6199  |  Wireless: 321-356-0128  |  Fax: 941-766-6199
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Telecommuter - Florida
Mailstop: FLPTCA0101

Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment

This e-mail is the property of EMBARQ and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.