To those discussing AR Utilities alternatives or Developers/Administrators
looking for tools that let them work more efficiently with ITSM/Remedy.

>From version Workflow Studio 5 onwards we have made some very significant
extensions to our FREE version which would probably provide much of the
functionality available via AR Utilities, as well as some features it
doesn't have..

FREE version functionality

.         Cache a server - create an offline copy of your workflow and
relationships - so you have this available for review without connecting to
your server

.         Review relationships between objects graphically or from the
browser,

.         FIND any workflow objects instantly  (fields, views, als, fils...)
by name, id or instantly locate workflow that references Constant values
(e.g. keywords/z1d_Action/EVENTS).

.         Compare objects (limited in terms of numbers of objects that can
be compared at same time)

.         Import  Definition files to review and document to csv and perform
the operations outlined above.

.         Analyse queries to determine index usage on qualifications.

We know this FREE functionality will save Administrators and Developers
significant amount of time every day (if it doesn't you can have your money
back ;-)

To download this version please visit our web-site and register for a
support account  <http://www.pws-europe.com/user/register>
http://www.pws-europe.com/user/register . One of our team will then provide
you with a link and authorise a site login so you may download future
versions directly.

The FREE version has the following limitations :

.         You are unable to access more than 2 servers at any one time

.         No Release Management capabilities  ( so Migration, Release Patch,
Data Exports .)

.         Certain operations like Comparison and Patch Building have a limit
on the returned results

Of course if you wish to upgrade at any point we do offer a range of
pricing/license models tiered for all levels, whether you are an independent
Consultant, SME or Enterprise user.

**NEW: The product can also now be used on a subscription/lease basis,
licensed per Server or per Client. Please get in touch if you want further
information.

Thanks for your time.

Deepak Thohan

cid:image001.gif@01C7FECB.9C4B3860

 <mailto:deepak.tho...@pws-europe.com> deepak.tho...@pws-europe.com

  _____

Telephone: +44 1784 497 047 | Mobile: +44 7875 009519
Fax: +44 1784 497 048 | Skype: deepak.thohan

 <http://www.pws-europe.com/products/MonitorRemedy>
<http://www.pws-europe.com/products/ShareRemedy>
<http://www.pws-europe.com/products/Workflow%20Studio>
ShareRemedy       | Leverage your investment in Remedy and SharePoint

Workflow Studio | The unique Migration, Analysis and Maintenance Tool

Reimagine            | Reimagine your data in a flexible responsive UI,
delivering data to your users however your business wants to consume it

MonitorRemedy  | BMC Remedy Environment Monitoring Solution