From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brock, Anne
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 9:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Engage 2016 Call for Papers - due March 7 - a discussion
suggestion .... technical topics to be covered?

**
Some of the topics were submitted as Ideas on the Engage forum - you can vote
on those
https://communities.bmc.com/community/engage/content?filterID=contentstatus[published]~objecttype~objecttype[idea<https://communities.bmc.com/community/engage/content?filterID=contentstatus%5bpublished%5d~objecttype~objecttype%5bidea>]

Not sure if there will be a chance for additional feedback or not; you can ask
on the forum....