Generally (but not always), the page names stay the same, but the path to
the version changes.  So you can take what Satya sent, and change the "81"
to "90" and get there:
https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/change90/Creating+a+basic+task+group+template

I find that helps when searching gives me the page I want, but for a
different version than I'm looking for.

-Thad