From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 9:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Friday is Friday and the ARSlist remains where it is for
another month +-

**
So, to be clear;

The ARSlist is going to move, and not to BMC Communities.
I will be deleting the ARSlist from BMC Communities, WWRUG will still exist in
Communities.
There are several reasons for both of these.

However, for October ARSlist remains where it is whilst I  make certain it is
going to the right new secure independent home.

Dan