Dan,

As a long time listener (originally in the mid 90's), and not much of a
contributor (except that horrible time four years ago when I sent my resume
to the entire list by accident - still blushing), I wanted to speak for the
silent majority and say thanks to you and all of the superstars for your
passion and dedication to the ARS List.  I'm glad it's moving somewhere
other than the communities and wish you all luck in figuring our future.
It's a great community and interchange!  Thanks again

Joanne