The password in lower case bmc.

-----Original Message-----
From: JD Hood <hood...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Tue, Nov 8, 2016 2:50 pm
Subject: Re: Introducing BMC Innovation Suite - Launch Webinar - Dec 7

**
Well boo. It appears to be invitation only and requires a "Registration
password" to sign up for it.

-JDHood

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com> wrote:

**
FYI, BMC is hosting a launch webinar for the new Innovation Suite on Dec 7.
This is a completely new way to build Remedy apps. If you haven't heard of or
know much about Innovation Suite you may want to attend this event.

https://communities.bmc.com/community/developer/blog/2016/11/04/introducing-bmc-innovation-suite-launch-webinar-dec-7-registration-requested

Jason

P.S.
When I say "new way to build Remedy apps" the old way (Dev Studio) doesn't
change with this release. Innovation Suite only adds functionality so there is
no need to panic that our job is completely changing (yet).