Hi Jason

Thanks for the reply. I think I am going to continue and finish learning
the basics and concepts of Javascript and then I am going to move onto
Java. Currently I am doing online training however I am going to start
looking out for some class room based training.

So I would assume that one should focus on Java and Javascript for now
along with Node which will provide a complete picture.

I think it is great that there will be a market place in the future -
always great when code can be shared which pushes the entire remedy
solution further in the market.

Cheers
Brad