From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of arslist
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Pat Zandi

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained
within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

Pat was a special person who put his own twist on the list for many years.

Not sure he ever realized how valued or missed he would be.

He did agree to be on the magnet though.

Dan