From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Warren R. Baltimore II <warrenbaltim...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Pat Zandi

**
HAHA!  I had thought about going back in the archives to find something....
That's a good one!

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Doug Blair
<d...@dougblair.com<mailto:d...@dougblair.com>> wrote:
**
Warren et al,

This is so sad to hear. I had not noticed his absence until now, but WOW we
have missed Zandi a lot!  A conversation or post thread with Zandification was
always full or surprises, diversions, stories and packed full of knowledge. or
at least some oblique references to knowing a lot more than the rest of us.  So
I went back about (shhhh!) 11 years to find this thread, the subject of which
is “BMC SupportWeb is garbage!,” to find some typical Zandification:

(Ed: from Patrick Zandi)

**
Sometimes, Like me.. you have to have the support folks fix this personally..
I just gave them my userid and password Shh....
and said SEE I am not Crazy..

I was then reminded of the quote from the Bible..
Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven
about the space of half an hour

Then the tech came back and said.. "this is going to take a while"
a day later.. Voila.. it worked..

Always something illuminating, often amusing, always a treasure….

On Jan 11, 2017, at 1:30 PM, Warren R. Baltimore II