It hurts to lose one of our own; he is missed

Joel

Joel Sender  *   jdsen...@earthlink.net

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Warren R. Baltimore II
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Pat Zandi

**

Folks,

I wanted to take a few moments and let those of you who are following the list
know that Pat Zandi passed away on Monday.

Pat had been battling cancer for the last year.  He came to work for Dev
Technology about a year or so before I did after he retired from the Air Force.
 He was a great team mate, and a good guy.  He will be missed.

His obituary can be found here:
http://www.colonialfuneralhome.com/home/index.cfm/obituaries/view/fh_id/11079/id/4062535

Warren

--