Date:    Fri, 10 Feb 2017 01:16:19 +0000
From:    "Lucero, Michelle" <michelle.luc...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject: Re: BMC Engage

Hi Michelle!

Those were the days, huh?  Bull Creek Data did one local User Group each
quarter.  We had fun at Dave & Busters!

Well, with BMC now doing their single day "Exchange" series of local
events, I am interested to see how many of us Remedy folks are interested
in a multi-day event like the good old days.  I have created a survey to
find out what people want to see, liked, hated, where they would want it
held, etc.  I will put the link below and pass (or use) the data to see
what can be done to help get an event on the calendar this year. Mind you,
I am only one person but your input will be a big motivator and would
clearly let people know what you want, don't want, and where you would like
to see it.  Please take a moment to fill out the survey (if you haven't
already) and let's see what data we get (after all DATA is King!).

Here is the link for general input:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/268CJK3

Session Content:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LWB99FY

And if you are a company looking to sponsor:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SP8BDPQ

Dan Bloom and Lenny Warren may have already posted these on BMC Communities
(oops, I have said too much already...)

Well, whether it was Remedy Corp., Peregrine, or BMC, the one constant  was
Phil Bautista.  I really appreciate all of the time and effort he put in to
coordinate those local events in Houston, Austin and Dallas.

I miss that purple suit. ;)

BMC did put together a “BMC Software Conference(?)” one day conference in
2006 or 2007 in Dallas.  It was like a mini-RUG crammed in one full day.
There were even different sessions one could attend.  It was very
informative and FREE.  Even Doug Mueller was there.
Hopefully, BMC could do something like that again.

Michelle