Hi,

Are you using the FLTR/ESCL Notify Action, or are you Pushing data to AR System
Email Messages?

Another common cause would be that you use (display-only) fields in the
notification, that are changed AFTER you Push/Notify Action is executed. This
would change the Notify/Push as these are run in a later filter phase.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se