From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of jham36
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 4:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SSL on Mid Tier with Load Balancer

**
We are setting up a new 9.1 mid tier server running on windows server 2012.  We
will use IIS with tomcat and our load balancer will hold the ssl cert.
We contacted support to get all of our ducks in a row before diving in.  You
all know how that went.
Just looking for advice on iis and tomcat configuration and port settings to
support this setup.
Anything special we need to do?  I assume we will have to have iis listening on
port 443.  Should tomcat be listening on 8443?

Thanks,
James
Private and confidential as detailed
here<http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx>. If you cannot access