Everyone,

LJ pointed me to the hidden log file location – something BMC Support couldn’t
do.

BMC now has the logs.

Yes I did use a password in the User form.

I re-typed the passwords each time.

Only one upgrade was run at a time (at least an hour a part)

I’ll check the Remedy Application Service password, but the error was on the
Admin User.

And the winner is Raj Hiremath from BMC who suggested restarting the AR Server!

The upgrade is now in motion.

Thank you all for responding!

Once again, the ARSlist came thorough!!

Joel