-------- Original message --------From: LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
Date: 22/07/2017  06:47  (GMT-07:00) To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG Subject: Re:
Delete Through Escalation vs Delete through DB
**
Thomas,Yes...it could be done as an API Filter Plugin....I've been thinking
about that since you asked....the only problem I can see with a Filter Plugin
would be the feedback portion.  As it is, running it, you get the feedback in
the log about what was attempted, what was executed, etc...I could output all
of that to the plugin log through normal channels if that would be ok....I'd
just never thought of doing it through a plugin before....