From: Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Aug 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Subject: Re: ARS Wikipedia page

**

Having learnt some development in the SNOWplatform, I agree, that the ARS has
much more richer development and moreimportantly customization capabilities
when compared to SNOW. The downslide canmostly therefore be attributed to BMC
not acknowledging the power in its ownhands with a development tool like the
ARS and focusing only on its ITSMofferings. I wish I could say it is never too
late to turn around but it justmay be too late to do that now having lost as
much of its customers to SNOW asit already has..

Joe