Have not configured for Mid tier but I would confirm with this document to make
sure all the jar files are present.

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars9000/Manually+integrating+BMC+Remedy+Single+Sign-On+with+BMC+Remedy+applications

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Moellmer, Matthew
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 3:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] RSSO 9.1.03

**

Hello all,

We are in process of upgrading to 9.1.03 - We are stuck on RSSO. It is
installed, we have applied and validated all SSL Cert, we have configured and
tested with LDAP in RSSO Admin successfully. However, we are unable to
authenticate into ARS unless we use ARS Bypass and static account. Any have
this issue?

-Matt

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the
message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in
correcting this error is appreciated.