Yes but I didn't get any OOB report fulfilling the requirements so if u are
aware pls do let me know  in ITSM 8.1.02

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Ramy S. Ayoub <ramyay...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 3:12:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Report requirement - Total Effort spent by each support group in a
particular Incident

**
Did you checked out of the box reports ?!

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 1:07 PM Abhishek Anand
<abhi.masc...@gmail.com<mailto:abhi.masc...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Experts,

We are having a requirement to retrieve a report from Incident – HPD_HelpDesk.
Scenario –
To calculate the total time spent by each support groups in a particular
Incident.
It should be calculated as per the business hours & also excluding the
Pending/Resolved/Closed & Cancelled status whenever the SLA is stopped.

Please could you suggest on it.
Early response will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
AA

Sent from Gmail Mobile