ARS 6.3, Windows Server 2003, MS SQL 2000.

I successfully installed the AR Server and the whole ITSM suite, but the
emaild.exe executable will not run. I double-click emaild.exe, it pops up a
message for a couple of seconds saying it's starting the install shield
wizard, the message goes away and nothing happens.

There are no entries in the OS event log, nor in any of the ARS logs.

I downloaded another instance of the zipped server file and extracted
emaild.exe--no improvement.

I tried stopping all ARS-related services. No change.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why emaild.exe won't run? What am I missing
here?

Thanks.

--
Bob Rowe, Remedy Action Request System Development and Administration
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]