"An elephant is a horse designed by committee"

Joel

Joel Sender  *   jdsen...@earthlink.net

From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brian Pancia
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 7:26 AM
To: ARSList
Subject: Re: Non-admin users kicked out after upgrade to 9.1.04.002

One of my customers was receiving issues after loading some of the service
packs.  There are some backend configurations that were being set to
defaults that were causing issues.  9999 port default settings being one of
them.  I'd have to dig through my notes to see some of the others.  We also
had issues with both short and long server names being set on some of the
backend forms/tables.  It needs to be one or the other, but not both.  There
were also issues with some backend tables when restoring a database from one
system to another (ie prod to test).  This caused issues with the Admin Only
Mode in our server group.  Not sure if any of this applies to your
environment.

Regards,

Brian

  _____