From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Dave Shellman
Sent: June-18-18 4:46 PM
To: ARSList
Subject: Re: [Ext] Help with Escalation on how to Run on Last Record, Only

In the past I created a process that would send out an email that would create
a record in another form.  This method tested outbound/inbound email.  The
process would excercise 4 mail accounts that were setup for incoming email.  It
would also provide us with health info on the email servers.

The outbound email would contain a GUID.  When the inbound email was received,
a filter would set the status field of the record in the sending form to
Received that using the GUID.  An escalation would run every 20 minutes
checking the Status field.  If any records matched, an SMS would be sent to the
admins.

Dave

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 4:28 PM pritch via ARSList