Kevin,
If you check the HPD:HelpDesk form and find the Incident Number field, if
you check the DB properties, there should be a value of 'ARticleId', or
something similar in the MSF Category field (I think that's it's
name)....either way, having that value in there should populate it as the
first column in the global search column list....