Did you shutdown the other servers in the group when doing the install/upgrade?
 Not sure if that would make a difference.

________________________________
From: ARSList <arslist-boun...@arslist.org> on behalf of Thomas Miskiewicz
<tmisk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 1:48:00 AM
To: ARSList
Subject: Re: How To Make an AR Server an Admin Server

Thank Theo, but the DB ist restored or copy of anything. We just upgraded the
server from 7.6 to 9.1.04 and the server is running fine but we’d like a
complete installation. All the forms haven’t been updated and the server is
seen as a secondary for some reason...

On 10. Dec 2018, at 07:42, Theo Fondse