Matt,

There's something about the way that Nav bars function, I guess. We finally
just discovered that if we setup the nav bar with all of the menu items and
active links and then copy that nav bar onto a new form, it will carry over
all of the associations.  If you copy the nav bar then try to tie the active
links to the individual menu items, it won't work even though the field ID's
were the same...

Moral of the story is to completely setup the nav bar and it's associated
items, then copy it over to the other forms.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Charles