Hi Folks,

Up until yesterday, I was able to connect with my Remedy server through the API
(driver & Meta-Update) – running on the actual server.  Now, I am getting an
ARERR 90 – RPC Success.

I am still able to connect to the Remedy server through the mid-tier (any
client machine; mid-tier on a different server) as well as the Pentaho client
(running on the actual server).

Yesterday, the server was patched to patch 5 and restarted.

I have tried to come in as various client types such as mid-tier and UDM
Adapter.  I have also tried various RPC ports.  What is odd is that prior to
applying the patch and restarting there were no issues at all.  The server
itself was not touched and the firewall as was disabled.

Server version:                  9.1.05.005 201812170836
OS:                                         Windows Server 2012 R2 6.3
DB:                                         MS SQL Server 2014 (SP3)
(KB4022619) 12.0.6024.0

Cheers,
Ben Chernys
www.softwaretoolhouse.com