Greetings!

ARS 9.1.04.002

Whenever our ARS server processes an incoming email message, it sends the
various parts of the message (From, To, Subject, Body) into different fields in
an secondary form.  One of the filters that gets evaluated during this process
has the following Run-If statement.

'Subject:__c' LIKE "%[EXTERNAL] Web Form Submission%"

The subject line of my test email reads:

[EXTERNAL] Web Form Submission - Lost Outlook and OneDrive coonections

Since the filter wasn't firing, I turned on logging.  The log says that the
filter failed qualification.  I checked for misspellings and spacing issues.
What I'm not sure of is if those brackets are causing an issue with the
qualification.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Dustin Fawver