All,

Our live AR Servers are on 9.1.02. Our mid tiers are on 9.1.03.

There are some really weird caching issues that appear to have been fixed
on 9.1.04 patch 002 - so I have been looking into upgrading the mid tier to
9.1.04 patch 002. (If anyone is interested, there are massive
inconsistencies in the mid tier handling of changes - whenever we make a
change, we find the mid tiers either not reflecting the change, needing
several restarts to pick up the change, random parts of forms stop
rendering properly - CHG:Infrastructure Change Work Info table being one
that disappears).

9.1.04 itself is fine, but the patching to 9.1.04 patch 002 does not appear
to work - can't even import the 9.1.04 patch 002 deployment package into
the deployment console, as it seems to require the 9.1.04 updates to the
deployment console.

Has anyone manually updated a 9.1.04 mid tier without using the deployment
management console?

Regards

Dave