The Action Request System was a revolutionary product well ahead of its time!
I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to devote a significant amount of my
professional career delighting customers with solutions powered by AR System!
It was a treat to witness them marveling at how quickly forms could be
constructed, web services published, and data replicated with a platform that
could scale to meet the most grueling of enterprise workloads.  I remember how
electric it was listening to Doug talk about different facets fo the AR System
platform.

Thanks for everything and the best of luck in all your future endeavors, Doug!

Derek