From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2019 2:19 AM
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: Re: Announcements: Doug Mueller has left BMC, ARSlist will be shutting
down on US Thanksgiving, Nov. 28th

Hi,

I guess it is a fitting time for the ARSlist to go. Doug was one of the
earliest members of the list, and has always engaged with us here.

I had the privilege to meet Doug a week ago at the BMC offices after the Helix
Immersion Days. You were always an inspiration and a source of technical
insights stripped off the otherwise permeating marketing fluff. I wish you good
luck in future endeavors and hope to reconnect in years to come.

Even though Remedy as a brand name seams to be dead, I hope that Remedy will
continue to live and evolve.

Let us help BMC understand what a great rapid development platform it is. Let
us help them understand that the Innovation Suite and the Action Request System
should be merged into a single platform again.

The ARSlist has has been a very important place for me, making it possible to
connected with all of you, our extended family of Remedy professionals. I am
sure we will be able to stay connected in the future where we continue to help
and collaborate with each other.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se

October 2, 2019 11:46 PM, arsl...@danielbloom.ca