Here is the posting from their website.  Looks suited for a local person.

http://www.computerjobs.com/job_display.aspx?jobid=1883067&clientid=48316&spage=1&page=1

Primary Duites:

The Remedy IT Technical Developer is responsible for advanced
troubleshooting, development, and support of a centralized Remedy system.
Applications in Remedy include: Remedy Help Desk and Remedy Change
Management. The Remedy IT Technical Developer will be responsible for
partnering with other IT members and/or consultants to give or receive
mentoring related to Remedy IT Technical Developer areas of responsibility.
The Developer will be responsible for providing development and support for
custom interfaces to and from other inside client systems. The Remedy IT
Technical Developer will also partner with business users and other IT
resources to develop and maintain business process requirements documents,
functional requirements specs, and technical design specs. The chosen
candidate will be responsible for adhering to our client's Application
Development Life Cycle guidelines, and will be responsible for using the
tools provided by our client as well as for following their processes
related to Change Control Management. The Developer will work directly with
end users and will be responsible for partnering with cross-functional IT
teams on projects and day-to-day applications support. The chosen candidate
will also be assigned various projects as required.

Qualifications:

The following skills, abilities and experience are essential to this
position:

* Intermediate/Advanced-level Applications Development Skills with 2+ years
experience in Remedy version 6x.
* Intermediate/Advanced skills in Remedy Administration, Remedy Work Flow,
Remedy Approvals Processing, Application Configuration.
* Professional interpersonal & communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a dynamic; fast-paced; potentially
high-pressure environment where a professional presence must be consistently
maintained.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small, culturally-diverse
team.
* Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint

Required Skills:
Remedy Help Desk, Remedy Change Management, Remedy Administration, Remedy
Work Flow, Remedy Approvals Processing, Application Configuration, Remedy,
MS Office

Benefits:
Health Insurance

Pay Rate:      $30.00 - $60.00
Start Date:      01/15/2007
Emp. Type:      Contract, Contract-to-Hire
Duration:      3 months+
Travel:      No Travel
# of Openings:      1
Location:      Tampa, FL
Overtime Pay:      Straight Time
Job Number:      733
Date Posted:      12/29/2006

Axton

On 1/12/07, Lucero, Michelle - IST contractor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>