I tried the 7.0.0p2 -> 7.0.1 upgrade but it trashed the server.  Ended up
doing 7.0.1 clean.

I do have the "Disable Cache VUI Display Properties" checkbox.

Not sure of a solution to your problem though, other than a clean install.

What version admin tool are you using?

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Terry Bootsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
01/16/2007 08:43 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Upgrading Remedy Server to 7.0.1 from 7.0.0 Patch 002

Everyone:

I've just had the inconvenient luxury of trying to upgrade
Remedy Server to 7.0.1 from 7.0.0 Patch 002 (W2K03).  LOTS
of error messages in the error logs, even though the
install completes.  Most of the error logs are related to
duplicate active links not being overwritten, and
duplicate forms not being imported.  However, the server
starts OK, tells me it is version 7.0.1, BUT... I'm
wondering if the install is complete.

One of the features that 7.0.1 is supposed to have (in
accordance to the release notes pg. 36) is the feature of
Platform Cache Memory Improvements.  Apparently there is
supposed to be a new "Disable Cache VUI Display
Properties" on the Configuration Tab on the Server
Information Window.  It does not appear for me.  Does it
appear for anyone else who has installed from scratch?

Thanks for any help...

Terry

the Answers Are"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages to or from authorized Kohl's Associates
at any time
without any further consent.