-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Bootsma
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Upgrading Remedy Server to 7.0.1 from 7.0.0 Patch 002

Everyone:

I've just had the inconvenient luxury of trying to upgrade Remedy Server
to 7.0.1 from 7.0.0 Patch 002 (W2K03).  LOTS of error messages in the
error logs, even though the install completes.  Most of the error logs
are related to duplicate active links not being overwritten, and
duplicate forms not being imported.  However, the server starts OK,
tells me it is version 7.0.1, BUT... I'm wondering if the install is
complete.

One of the features that 7.0.1 is supposed to have (in accordance to the
release notes pg. 36) is the feature of Platform Cache Memory
Improvements.  Apparently there is supposed to be a new "Disable Cache
VUI Display Properties" on the Configuration Tab on the Server
Information Window.  It does not appear for me.  Does it appear for
anyone else who has installed from scratch?

Thanks for any help...

Terry