-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shanmugadas, Suresh
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Newbie

That sounds familiar. Don't worry. Start of with the Concepts guide.
Learn what is an Active link, Filter or Escalation is.

Learn how to debug that will help you to get you upto speed to fix minor
issues and then gradually read the different manual. Workflow admin
guide. Configutration guide and Administrator manual.

Hope it helps!!!