Its been a while since I had this issue (although it was MT 6.3), and
depending on what you are doing, this may or may not apply.  An example
probably describes the issue best:

FormA opens Dialog Box B.
Dialog Box B has a Results field which is an enumerated field (0="OK",
1="Cancel").
On Commit and Close of the Dialog box, the Results field is returned to a
zTemp character field on FormA.

In the user tool, the integer value for the Results field is set in zTemp,
e.g 0 or 1.
On the Mid-Tier, the character alias is returned, e.g. "OK" or "Cancel".

Either that or it was the other way around.  Anyway, one returned the
number, the other returned the char.  The point being, if you then used
the zTemp field in an ActiveLink Run-If, it'll work in the client, but not
the web.  Which is your symptom.

I'm not sure if they ever fixed that, but it might give you something to
look at.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"Karthick_Selvaraj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
01/16/2007 02:34 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Work Flow not working in Mid-tier

Joe, actually I have a form which drives the impact, urgency and priority
in Help desk form. There is set of questioners which drives those impact,
urgency and proirity.Highest of any values should decide the above fields.
so if a user selects the questioner suppose field A with value 0 , if this
is the case I am setting a value in temp field and then using MAX function
to find out the maximum value for each questions. Suppose in this case if
MAX values is 40 , then I am setting a impact field as Critical. So I am
only using MAX function and all other AL's are just simple set field.
I took a log in Mid Tier and found out that the AL which has MAX function
didn't fire. I raised a ticket with remedy and they are working on it :)

Thanks for suggestion...I appreciate it...let me know if you faced a
similar situation...