________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nazish Bano
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Best and easy method to integrate with External Oracle database

Hello all,

Need your inputs on what's the best and easy method to integrate with an
Oracle instance in which I need only ready only access to it.

However at a later point of time I may need to update Oracle database
for few flag.

Oracle information is available to Remedy via an Oracle view.

Will appreciate if you can share the steps to do it.

Thanks

Nazish

Nazish Bano | Sapient

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | +91.124.282.6235 (D) |
+91.9811552073 (M)

it___