>From what I understand, the mid-tier pre-caching is actually done on a
unique permission group list basis. Therefore you would want to pre-cache
with an account that has the same permissions as the majority of your users.
I have not used the pre-cache functionality that is included as part of 7.0;
but am interested in how it takes into account the different permission
group combinations. Any insight into this matter would be appreciated.

I have been less than impressed with the mid-tier v7 thus far to say the
least. Any suggestions on tuning the mid-tier for performance?