I was happy with the mid-tier performance using jboss or tomcat with the
latest 1.5 jdk, but people here complain about performance when using IBM
WebSphere 6 with the IBM 1.4 jdk.

Axton

On 1/19/07, Chris Akens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From what I understand, the mid-tier pre-caching is actually done on a
unique permission group list basis. Therefore you would want to pre-cache
with an account that has the same permissions as the majority of your
users.
I have not used the pre-cache functionality that is included as part of
7.0;
but am interested in how it takes into account the different permission
group combinations. Any insight into this matter would be appreciated.

I have been less than impressed with the mid-tier v7 thus far to say the
least. Any suggestions on tuning the mid-tier for performance?