-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Katherine Hoffner
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: java

Hi all, I am a new system admin for remedy 6.3.  I know about patch 20
but i was wondering what version of java does remedy use.  I am being
asked by other admins working different systems and I dont know this
answer.   can anyone help?

--
Katherine

the Answers Are"