________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 6:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: java

**
Fred, is that the one from the Critical Security JAVA update posted
Yesterday ?

On 1/18/07, Grooms, Frederick W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Remedy uses the 1.4.x version of Java in the Email engine and
        Flashboards

        Here is the DST info on Java:
        The Minimum Java versions to calculate times correctly are:
        http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Intl/USDST/
        JDK 6 Project (beta)
        J2SE 5.0 Update 6 or later
        J2SE 1.4.2_11 or later
        J2SE 1.3.1_18 or later

        I am currently using the 1.4.2_13 version with no problems.

        Fred