Hello listers,

Occasionally I will have an email fail to create an entry initially. The
message in has the following errors attached:

null
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at java.util.Hashtable.containsKey(Hashtable.java:305)
 at com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.FormBase.addChangeEntry(FormBase.java:744)
 at com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.FormBase.setEntryValue(FormBase.java:280)
 at com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.FormBase.setEntryValue(FormBase.java:376)
 at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.FormEmailMessage.setParseMessage(FormEmailMessage.java:324)
 at
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.ExecutionModule.doWork(ExecutionModule.java:922)
 at com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.ThreadBase.run(ThreadBase.java:268)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

and then this:

NULL Value. entryId

So my assumption is that for some reason the system is failing to create and
entry id for this case and it is failing. Any ideas on what could cause this?
Another funny thing is that our servers are rebooted every sunday morning,
the email will then created a ticket in the system. So we have emails that
are submitted on let's say a tuesday that do not create tickets until the
Sunday reboot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe